[imp] Start in folders instead of mailbox

Atif aghaffar@developer.ch
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:52:51 +0100

Hi Jeff,

Can you please tell me more about your Horde/IMP version?
Also if you are using main horde interface or directly the imp interface.

Ill send you a  patch to get this behaviour.

As Jon Parise mentioned its not very difficult, just needs adding of
another preference and your imp/conf/prefs.php and a couple of lines in
redirect.php

regards,

--
Atif Ghaffar