[imp] Start in folders instead of mailbox

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:09:02 -0500

Atif,

I'm using Horde and IMP updated from CVS just yesterday. So, I should be
up-to-date. And, my users never go to the horde login at all. I have my
horde authentication set to authenticate by imp and my users just go to
/horde/imp to login.

Thanks!

Jeff

--On Tuesday, November 13, 2001 11:52 PM +0100 Atif <aghaffar@developer.ch>