[imp] Unable to login after applying patch...

Nigel Kersten nigel@cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:39:57 +1100

Please ignore this request. Damn inetd.conf got changed by other sysadmin...
:(

Too many cooks...

Nigel

"Nigel Kersten" <nigel@cofa.unsw.edu.au> declared:

--
N i g e l   K e r s t e n |  College of Fine Arts,
[Systems Administrator]   |  Uni of NSW,Sydney,Australia.

"It's like a jungle sometimes, makes me wonder,
how I keep from going under" - Grandmaster Flash.