Unable to login after applying patch...

Nigel Kersten nigel@cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:56:00 +1100

Hey there.

I've been running horde/imp for a month or so now without any hassles.

I just applied the two patches to update to the latest version, and now
no-one can login...

I keep getting the " Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login has
expired. Please login again." error messge.

My clients can all still login via their email clients, ie Outlook,
Entourage, but not through imp.

Any ideas anyone?

Nigel

--
N i g e l   K e r s t e n |  College of Fine Arts,
[Systems Administrator]   |  Uni of NSW,Sydney,Australia.

"It's like a jungle sometimes, makes me wonder,
how I keep from going under" - Grandmaster Flash.