[imp] Text Wrapping Problem

Marco Obaid marco@cs.MUW.Edu
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:56:32 -0600 (CST)

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> I'm seeing this here also; haven't had time to look into it yet.
> See if  this sounds like your situation too, and reply to the list;
> we can maybe narrow it down:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=100333543415740&w=2

Thank you Brent for your reply. I did not get a reply from any one, so I
did a "diff" on messages.php from 2.2.5 and 2.2.7 and noticed that
wrap_message was removed from 2.2.7, I manually entered it.
It looks like this now:

$tmsg = '<pre>' . wrap_message($tmsg) . '</pre>';

It seems to be working ... I don't understand why it was removed, but my
users are happy now and that's what counts :)

Thank you all

This mail is sent through MUW WebMail: webmail.MUW.Edu
Visit MUW Online and stay connected: http://news.muw.edu