IMP

Bellazi, Karim Karim.Bellazi@KPNQwest.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:47:56 +0100

Hello,

I have a little problem and i don't see how to resolv it.
I use imp with ldap, it works perfectly, but when a customer connects
himself on his mailbox via imp it generates a new entry in my ldap base.
So with about 10000 mailboxes you can see that my base will explose soon!!
Do you know something about this problem?
I would like that any connection on a mailbox on't generate any entry in my
ldap base.

Thanks by advance.

System Engineer
KPNQwest France
Adresse physique : "Le Méliès" - 261 rue de Paris - 8ème étage 93556
Montreuil Cedex France
Phone : 33 (0)1 49 72 67 04
Cellular : 33 (0)6 20 68 79 23
Adresse postale : Le River Seine - 25 quai Gallieni 92158 Suresnes cedex
Mailto:karim.bellazi@kpnqwest.com <mailto:karim.bellazi@kpnqwest.com>
<http://www.kpnqwest.com/>