[imp] IMP

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:22:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Bellazi, Karim <Karim.Bellazi@KPNQwest.com> wrote:

> I use imp with ldap, it works perfectly, but when a customer connects
> himself on his mailbox via imp it generates a new entry in my ldap
> base.

When you say "IMP" what version do you mean?  When you say "with LDAP" do
you mean that you're trying to have contacts come from the LDAP server...
or you're trying to use LDAP for PHPLIB session storage in IMP 2.2.x
(ct_ldap.inc, which I'm not sure even works)... or you're trying to save
preferences to LDAP in IMP 3.0?

What do the entries being created in LDAP look like?  Can you post an
example (LDIF or something)?

The more details you can give us, the better.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde