[imp] IMP

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:06:08 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Bellazi, Karim <Karim.Bellazi@KPNQwest.com> wrote:

> here's the exact entry it add : cn =
> 87c2ce23e6dd9c51fe41f479125637e_HordeSession

OK, thanks, you're using IMP 2.2.x and you've configured Horde PHPLIB to
store session data in LDAP (using ct_ldap.inc).  Check your prepend.php3
file (horde/phplib directory) and you should see it.

I'm not sure that works.  The only ones I can say from personal experience
that do work are MySQL, PostgreSQL, and shared memory.  Someone else
should speak up if they've gotten PHPLIB->LDAP working, or you should
check the IMP list archive for the times I've asked that in the past and
have gotten no response.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde