[imp] Blank page (win32)

David Lovitch dml0163@lausd.k12.ca.us
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:12:56 -0800

You'll have to totally disregard my complete stupidity... (I hope!)

I realize what I did wrong in the config now, fixed it, and now horde loads
fine, no errors.. and it even shows IMP as a module... clicking IMP still
results in a blank screen, but horde is running fine... I'm still working on
installing Horde2/IMP3 now though ;)

Dave