IMP3 R2 question

Mark Hutchinson imp@redstarhosting.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:17:15 -0700 (MST)

I have placed the extracted tarballs from IMP, HORDE, TURBA where they should be
and have used the mysql_create.  All successfull.  I have changed all .dist
files to remove the .dist

Now I am at the horde page and click on the link to get to mail (horde/imp)
When I enter a username and password that exists on the mail server that I have
specified in servers.php ( I changed example.com to realservername.com in the
POP and IMAP areas...

It simply returns to the username and password area and does nothing.

What have I not done?  Do I need to edit more files?

Also, it there a way to see what errors are occuring to troubleshoot things like
this?  /var/log/ shows nothing

Thanks for the help getting this installed!

Mark