[imp] IMP3 R2 question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:21:49 -0500

Quoting Mark Hutchinson <imp@redstarhosting.com>:

> Now I am at the horde page and click on the link to get to mail (horde/imp)
> When I enter a username and password that exists on the mail server that I
> have specified in servers.php ( I changed example.com to realservername.com in
> the POP and IMAP areas...
>
> It simply returns to the username and password area and does nothing.

You need to either log into Horde first, or (this sounds like what you want) to
set up IMP to do Horde auth. Go into horde/config/registry.php and uncomment
the first two lines referring to imp.

> Also, it there a way to see what errors are occuring to troubleshoot things
> like this?  /var/log/ shows nothing

The default log file, if you leave the logging settings alone (it's all in
horde/config/horde.php) is /tmp/horde.log.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the