Fwd: [ABOUT IMP]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:45:03 -0500

----- Forwarded message from roswel <roswel@free.fr> -----
    Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:41:59 +0100
    From: roswel <roswel@free.fr>
 Subject: [ABOUT IMP]
      To: chuck@horde.org

hi i write this mail about a problem i got with imp on this file

// $Horde: imp/lib/Folder.php,v 1.53 2001/11/06 21:22:45 jan Exp $

/**
 * The IMP_Folder:: class provides a set of methods for dealing with
 * folders, accounting for subscription, errors, etc.
 *
 * @author  Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
 * @author  Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>
 * @version $Revision: 1.53 $
 * @since   IMP 2.3
 * @package imp
 */

i'm unable to get all folders and i really don't understand why
it would be nice if you could tell me where the error is :)

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the