[imp] attachement empty with SSL.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:59:22 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Edmonde.Duteurtre@inria.fr <Edmonde.Duteurtre@inria.fr...:

> Yes,  upoad_tmp_dir = /var/tmp
> But it was not sufficient the attachment was always empty, and I must
> put in comments the test (is_upload_file) in compose.php3.

This has been discussed a lot on the list (search for is_uploaded_file).

Another possibility is that PHP didn't see your change to upload_tmp_dir
because you're making the change in a php.ini file that doesn't match
where PHP expects it.  See this post for a good summary of what to do:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=99416663920433&w=2

Or, put something bogus in php.ini (or change something else that will
cause something to happen that you can see).  If you don't see it happen,
it's not the right php.ini.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde