[imp] Performance of IMP/host machine?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:13:18 -0500 (EST)

Well,
   You caught me after just cleaning out my email boxes. The largest one
right now has 159 messages in it and from the time I switch to that folder
until it opens and has displayed in the browser is ~ 2 seconds. Bear in
mind that I work at a Univ. with a very large pipe and the machine hosting
IMP is on a DSL circuit that claims 768/128 speeds.
   Not much of a benchmark unfortunately.

Regards,
Harry