[imp] IMP 3 and Multiple domains

Rick Romero Rick@valeoinc.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:14:46 -0600

Well, If you're going to start over, I'd follow (and I have):

http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster.shtml

It's geared towards FreeBSD, but I don't see why you couldn't do it
for any other os, with the right mods of course..

Then your only manual mods would be in the initial setup,
Horde/IMP doesn't need manual modifications for new
users/domains.