[imp] IMP 3 and Multiple domains

Romans romans@void.lv
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:42:10 +0200

-- Tuesday, November 20, 2001 -- 8:24:49 PM -- imp@redstarhosting.com ----------------

1) read and set up
 - courer imap
 - qmail
 - vmailmgr

as described in
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Qmail-VMailMgr-Courier-imap-HOWTO.html

2)   you   have  to  maintain  list  of  available  domains  manualy  unless  you  write  a  script
(/var/qmail/control/virtualhosts would be a source of virtual domain list on a mail server)

3) you have to write function hardler for "from" and "vhost" hooks in conf.php to allow logging into
list of your domains and specifying correct domain when sending email.

most probably more modifications will be required..

good luck,