HEAD CVS Problem.

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:40:38 -0600

I just downloaded the latest HEAD, and my IMP index.php gives a text only
garbage filled page.

It was working fine.  Just to be sure (see errors below) I downloaded the
latest PEAR from the horde website (I was certain I had it already, but just
to be on the safe side).

I am restoring from backup.  Any insight into the cause of this?  Has the
HEAD strand been neglected in preference to the RC strand?

Relevant errors:

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /space/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde/horde/config/html.php:26)
in /space/local/lib/php4/pear/HTTP/Compress.php on line 75

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /space/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde/horde/config/html.php:26)
in /space/local/lib/php4/pear/HTTP/Compress.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /space/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde/horde/config/html.php:26)
in /space/local/lib/php4/pear/HTTP/Compress.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /space/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde/horde/config/html.php:26)
in /space/local/lib/php4/pear/HTTP/Compress.php on line 100