Lots of problems with file attachment again and again...

`jeremy jeremy@worldnet.fr
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:44:08 +0100

Hi

I have LOTS of problems with file attachment in IMP (since v2.2.5???)

1/ IMP 2.2.6 and Horde 1.2.7

	a/ Using Eudora to send attachment and reading with IMP
		- I attach the program vncviewer.exe to my mail
		- In IMP, I click on the message in Inbox.
		- I save the attachment.
		- I launch: It doesn't work
		- That's the same for other documents as .DOC, .PDF, .XLS
		- I now take Eudora to retreive the message, I click on the attachment:
it works!
		- When saving attachment with IMP 3: got mail header *without* MIME
encoded lines. (see below)

	b/ Using IMP to send attachment, and reading with Eudora
		- I send the same vncviewer.exe (the good one which is working!) with IMP
		- I now take Eudora to retreive the message, I click on the attachment:
it doesn't work!!!

		>> The attachment has not been sent correctly, and is not reliable any
more...

	c/ Using IMP to send attachment, and reading with IMP

		Huhuhu... No comment.

2. IMP 3.0-RC2 with Horde 2.0-RC1

	No problem to send attachments with this version.
	But when seeing the message:
		No filename, just have something like that: unnamed   multipart/mixed
237.79 KB
	When saving, I've got the complete mail (with header and mime encoded lines) !

	>> MIME attachments are not uncoded.

Maybe, I do something wrong somewhere in config files, but HELP!!!
Of course, no error messages...

Regards,
Jeremy