[imp] Trouble installing imp 2.3.6

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:09:37 +0100

Jon Parise wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 07:08:04PM +0100, Milos Prudek wrote:
>
> > I want to install horde 1.3.4/imp 2.3.6. imp is inside the horde tree.
>
> Those versions are extremely out of date.  Try using the release
> candidates of Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0.  They're available on the
> FTP site.

You're right. I downloaded the most recent IMP3.0 and Horde 2.0 release
candidates.

However, all installation problems that I mentioned in my previous email
persist. For instance at ../horde/config/horde.php, there are no
examples for ['conf']['auth']['params'], conf.auth.admins etc... no
explanation of the parameters syntax... nothing.

In the same file, the description of $conf['prefs']['params'] reads:
"Any parameters that the preference driver needs. This includes database
or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.

Questions that immediatelly jump forward:

- What exactly are those "any parameters"?
- Where's documentation for the preference driver?
- What stands for "etc."?

--
Milos Prudek