[imp] Trouble installing imp 2.3.6

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:24:11 -0500

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 05:09:37PM +0100, Milos Prudek wrote:

> However, all installation problems that I mentioned in my previous email
> persist. For instance at ../horde/config/horde.php, there are no
> examples for ['conf']['auth']['params'], conf.auth.admins etc... no
> explanation of the parameters syntax... nothing.

The only examples that currently exist can be found in the
mailing list archives.

> In the same file, the description of $conf['prefs']['params'] reads:
> "Any parameters that the preference driver needs. This includes database
> or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.
>
> Questions that immediatelly jump forward:
>
> - What exactly are those "any parameters"?

They vary based on the type of driver you choose to use.  The
preferences drivers live in horde/lib/Prefs/.  There are comments
in each driver that descrive the required parameters.

> - Where's documentation for the preference driver?

There really isn't any.  It would be nice if someone would
contribute some.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)