[imp] Fwd: Some problems! Need help!

`jeremy jeremy@worldnet.fr
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:58:13 +0100

On Monday 26 November 2001 12:52, you wrote:
> Zitat von `jeremy
> > I'm going to be fed up with Horde/IMP: WHERE ARE THE TRUE & COMPLETE
> > DOCS?!@#
> > Nowhere I think... This is very very embarrassing...
> > Just losing time right now!!! :'(
>
> Pay for this software as much as you would have to pay for a complete
> Exchange/Outlook installation or write the docs on you own an contribute
> them to this project.
>
> Or think before you write the next time.

Oh yes sorry, I'm a little bit angry 'cause I can't find answers/solutions to
my problems since many weeks... BUT surely, I would pay for it if it does
work at first time installation and if more help on configuration was truly
available !! Then, I'd rather pay for this product than for another (as
Exchange & co). Instead of that, we have "incomplete" configuration
sample files, explaining nothing... We all are spending time to search...
by ourselves... for weeks and  weeks (very annoying, don't you think?) !

Regards.