conf.php settings

mgamble@eol.ca mgamble@eol.ca
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:20:28 -0500

I've got IMP RC2 running, and so far, everything is going fine.

However, a few options from the old imp config files seem to be missing, and
I'm wondering where they went.  I'm trying to change the default sort order to
be newest first, but can't find the option (I looked in pref.php, conf.php)

Second, can I turn off the 'inital maintnance screen'?  It's confusing to our
users, and usless in our POP only setup.

Finally, are there any docs on the new mime-handler code and the
mime_drivers.php?  I need the handlers for .doc files, etc.. I'll write the
handlers, but a better explanation of what goes in that file might help.

Thanks in advance,

M. Gamble