[imp] conf.php settings

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:48:47 -0500

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 04:20:28PM -0500, mgamble@eol.ca wrote:

> However, a few options from the old imp config files seem to be
> missing, and I'm wondering where they went.

Those kinds of changes are normally documented in the
docs/CHANGES file.  You might want to give it a quick look next
time you find something has changed.

> I'm trying to change the default sort order to be newest first,
> but can't find the option (I looked in pref.php, conf.php)

The default sort order is defined in config/prefs.php:

// user preferred sorting column
$_prefs['sortby'] = array(
    'value' => SORTARRIVAL,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'enum',
    'enum' => array(SORTARRIVAL => _("Arrival Time"),
                    SORTDATE => _("Message Date"),
                    SORTFROM => _("From Address"),
                    SORTSUBJECT => _("Subject Field"),
                    SORTSIZE => _("Message Size")),
    'desc' => _("Default sorting criteria:")
);

> Second, can I turn off the 'inital maintnance screen'?  It's confusing to our
> users, and usless in our POP only setup.

Lock (set 'locked' => true) those preferences related to
maintenance operations in config/prefs.php.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)