[imp] Simpler blacklist

Atif aghaffar@developer.ch
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:59:19 +0100

Hi Jan,

good idea, I have 768 rules setup now.
I'd suggest separating the ui for blacklist and filters though.
So the filters screen my allow two actions.
"Edit my filter rules"
"Edit my blacklist rules"

Blacklist are generaly applied to annoying spammers while a delete rule
may be applied to other messages.

For example I may want to delete all mails that contains "Cron" in
subject for some reason or something else.

regards

--
Atif Ghaffar