imp pop3 question.

Mathieu Jobin somekool@mytradecenter.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:52:44 -0500

Hi.

i would like to know if Horde/IMP can handle mail stored in
/var/spool/mail/$user ??

phplib/horde/imp seems to be correctly installed, but i cant login
with real unix system account.

any help will be appreciate.
thanks.

--
Mathieu Jobin, somekool@mytradecenter.com on 04-12-2001

Date: Tue,  4 Dec 2001 22:49:14 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] imp pop3 question.

Quoting Mathieu Jobin <somekool@mytradecenter.com>:

> i would like to know if Horde/IMP can handle mail stored in
> /var/spool/mail/$user ??

IMP doesn't care. If your IMAP/POP3 server works correctly, IMP will work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the