[imp] Designating Admins?

m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:36:17 -0500

Try lisa@domainmname.

-mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Soto [mailto:lisa@sid.comtechnetworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:35 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Designating Admins?

Hello,

I'm running the tarball version of Horde2.0RC2/Imp3RC2 on a FreeBSD 4.3
system.

So far, I've figured everything out pretty easily with a little poking
around,
and looking through the mail archives.

I can't find anything on the syntax of setting up admins?

I think I've tracked it down to these few lines from
/horde/config/horde.php:

// Which users should be treated as administrators (root, super-user)
// by Horde?
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array();

but I've tried filling in a few things between the (), such as:

// Which users should be treated as administrators (root, super-user)
// by Horde?
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('lisa');

which is my username on the local machine, but I still don't get the admin
button, nor can I go to the user.php page.

I'm not seeing any errors in the logs, and I can log in and get my mail fine

and change other settings as appropriate. I'm just getting the blank white
page that says, "forbidden." as specified when the Auth fails.

I have it set up to use imap as the authentication method through
registry.php, by uncommenting the appropriate lines for it.

I'm logging in to 'localhost' as defined in servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'localhost',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'comtechnetworks.com',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => 'comtechnetworks.com',
    'preferred' => '',
);

Is there something else I have to configure? Is my syntax bad?

Thank you,

-- Lisa Soto