[imp] greek language setting is not working

Stathakopoulos Giorgos stathako@cti.gr
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:24:40 +0200 (EET)

I used http://demo.horde.org to try to change languages but I got nothing.

I also tried to follow the instructions in horde/po/README, the
compilation is ok but the tests are not.

If it is so difficult to make it work, please remove or suspend language
support as horde feature.

Thanks again,
Giorgos