[imp] greek language setting is not working

Juan Manuel Del Rio Castañeda jdelrio@uniandes.edu.co
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:55:33 -0500

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Hi,

I've been following these emails for a while, my locale is Spanish, in a
Sun Sparc platform with Solaris 5.8, sparc, and horde CVS, I had the
same problem that Giorgios has.

In my case it seems that the problem is Solaris, which has to have
installed the locales, also I had to add the line in the
horde/lib/Registry.php=20

       @setlocale(LC_MESSAGES, $GLOBALS['language']);    =20

Because es_ES didn't work, (I don't want to know why, and I don't want
to find out), I had to change some lines of the horde/config/lang.php
from es_ES to es_CO locale.=20

I hope this could be a little useful.

You can see it at https://www.uniandes.edu.co/horde/imp=20

Juan Manuel Del Rio Casta=F1eda
Ingeniero=20
Direcci=F3n de Tecnolog=EDas de Informaci=F3n
Universidad de los Andes
Tel +57 1 3324480 Ext 2990
=20