[imp] Problems reincarnating the Trash folder

mgrommet@elucidations.net mgrommet@elucidations.net
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:50:31 -0600 (CST)

Actually let me correct myself... I feel like a dufus, but apparently as a
new user, the Trash folder does not get created automatically when I check
the "When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of
marking them as deleted" option... it just happily ignores the request...

Ok,now that I've unconfused myself, any ideas as to whythe trash
folder not get created (but I can create it by hand?)

Mike.