[imp] Horde 1.2 + IMP 2.2.7, is it possible from a web hoster ?

Jacques JOCELYN jacques-jocelyn@mail.dotcom.fr
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:24:48 -0800

Hello Chuck,

CH> Do you really mean IMP 1.2? If so, first thing you need is IMP 2.2 instead.

my bad !
my imp version is 2.2.7

CH> You should be able to put most of those in prepend.php3 instead.

good idea. I just did it

>> but when I try to connect, the login is fine but I'm having
>> immediately in the mailbox :
>> Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/.../imp/mailbox.php3 on line 379
>> Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/.../imp/mailbox.php3 on line 379
>> Warning: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/.../imp/mailbox.php3 on line 379
it seems I have  this error as many time as the number of mail in the
mailbox.

>> Also when I click on any link.... I have to reconnect
this problem have been resolved, I had to recreate the table(it was
incorrect.....)
but now I cannot read the mail the the mail box (I click on a mail,
nothing is happening)

Also it's necessary to add
to log the the imap server I need the format user%mydomain.com
so I had to update some files :
horde.lib @ line 438 & 440

@imap_open($connstr, $this->user."%mydomain.com", $this->pass);

--