[imp] User beeing kicked out

Ethy H. Brito ethy@inexo.com.br
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:45:53 -0200 (BRST)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Jacques JOCELYN wrote:

> Hello Ethy,
>
> Thursday, December 06, 2001, 8:41:09 AM, you wrote:
>

> EHB> Dear Guru
>
> EHB> I installed Horde 1.2.7/IMP 2.2.7. It is almost running smooth.
> EHB> Any user can login and see its mailbox.
> EHB> But if one clicks over "preferences" or "folders" or try to read any message
> EHB> he is kicked out returning  to the login screen.
> EHB> If one clicks over "compose" or "contacts" a new window opens (in gray color)
> EHB> and imediatly closes returning to the "INBOX" window.
>
> EHB> Where can I find some sort of error log? Anyone of you had this problem?
>
> EHB> Regards
>
> I've just got this error...
> Make sure you have your database created or check your tables....
> if they are corrupted or not created,
> this strange thing can happen

Thank you. This solved the problem. I changed the username inside mysql_create
in only one place. There was one missing.

Regards

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3941-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \