setting horde's $fullname to imp's $fullname

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:59:37 -0500

Greetings,

My testing of IMP 3 is going very well, it kicks much arss. One last thing
I'm trying to figure out though.

When the user goes to the webmail site I send them to the root of the horde
webspace. They log in (imap) and are given the main screen listing their
folder and their calendar. At the top it says "Welcome, ..." where ... is the
value of $fullname. I've got $fullname going properly in IMP (using the new
hook), but that doesn't get called in horde itself.

How do I make horde use IMP's hook function?

--
Joshua Warchol
UNIX Systems Administrator