[imp] Not displaying full name set in /etc/passwd

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:37:12 -0500

Are you sure you are not seeing the php5 "bug" where mail is sent from a
system user "on behalf of" the mail author? IMP is a series of conduits to
other system tools and services. I'm not sure that anyone really knows where
"From-Admin" is coming from, and why IMP preferences are the best or only
fix. I would create a test user, and use that to try and fix the problem
outside of IMP.