Fwd: Spare a moment for 2 easy questions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:12:20 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Sean M Lentner <seanl@lentner.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:09:33 -0500 (EST)
    From: Sean M Lentner <seanl@lentner.com>
 Subject: Spare a moment for 2 easy questions
      To: chuck@horde.org

Chuck,

1. Where can I change the default settings for the compose window in ver 2.2.7
of IMP,  everytime I open it in Internet Exploder it cuts off after the attach
button on the right side and requires scrolling to see the rest of the screen
or manual resize.

2. I setup IMP to not allow changing of the FROM email address but now users
would like to change the address when out of town.  Any easy way to do this or
do I have to rerun setup.php3?

Hopefully you can help me out with these 2 issues thanks and Merry X-Mas!

Thanks,
Sean M Lentner

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the