[imp] Opening image attachments in horde-2.0 RC-3/imp 3 ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:57:56 -0500

Quoting Matt Goebel <goebel@emunix.emich.edu>:

>   Okay, so IMP is supposed to hand the attachment over the browser?
> When I try to click on an attached image, there is a short wait, and then
> IMP goes back to the index page.  This is the behavior that got from the
> demo server, when it was still working last week.
>   Might this be because I'm using netscape 4.78 (on both Mac and Tru64
> Unix)?

That browser works fine here. You must have something else going wrong.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the