[imp] Opening image attachments in horde-2.0 RC-3/imp 3 ?

Matt Goebel goebel@emunix.emich.edu
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:41:59 -0500 (EST)

  Okay, so IMP is supposed to hand the attachment over the browser?
When I try to click on an attached image, there is a short wait, and then
IMP goes back to the index page.  This is the behavior that got from the
demo server, when it was still working last week.
  Might this be because I'm using netscape 4.78 (on both Mac and Tru64 Unix)?

Thanks,
Mattias

And now a bit of polka music by "Matt Goebel"

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel@emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.