[imp] Error messages in Apache error_log.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:11:00 -0500

Quoting Christopher Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> I pulled it from CVS.  To try to see what the problem was, I preserved my
> config directory, then I removed the turba directory. I checked out turba
> from CVS. I still have this problem.  What else could I inspect to determine
> the cause of the CVS problem?   Do I need to purge data from the CVS logs
> to pull a clean turba?

Chris: this is what the latest version in CVS looks like:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/turba/config/prefs.php.dist?r=1.5

Have you checked it out with any tags? Or are you using HEAD? Try nuking the
config directory as well (you can save your conf.php and sources.php elsewhere,
but make sure that the entire directory is pulled fresh from CVS).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the