HTML email broken

Ethy H. Brito ethy@inexo.com.br
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:13:50 -0200 (BRST)

Dear Guru

I have this annoynace with IMP: a user of mine use to receive HTML email
from a magazine. These emails doesn't show up in IMP's screen. I can see its
headers (to, from , subject, ...) but its body is empty.
Well I thought it could be a melformed email so I ask its "souce code". I then
cut and paste it into a text file and openned it with the same browser.
The result was a web page with all its images correctly displayed.

Have any of you faced that before? How to fix it?

BTW, I still have the offending emails. Would you like to receive them?

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3941-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \