settings default values for IMP

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho@persogo.com.br
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:38:00 -0300

    Hello Guys,

    I'm trying to configure IMP for disabling all the 'Maintenance
Operations' for my users. No maintenance operations need to be realized
at all, because we're using a POP3 server, that has NO folders support.
I also need to change others parameters. So, I've edited
imp/config/prefs.php and changed these values:

 $_prefs['language'] = array(
    'value' => 'pt_BR',

 $_prefs['mailbox'] = array(
    'value' => 'Caixa de Entrada',

 $_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
    'value' => '',

 $_prefs['max_msgs'] = array(
    'value' => 60,

 $_prefs['show_last_login'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

 $_prefs['rename_sentmail_monthly'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

 $_prefs['purge_trash'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

 $_prefs['mailbox_return'] = array(
    'value' => 1,

 $_prefs['wrap_width'] = array(
    'value' => 76,

    Well, maintenance shouldnt occur at all, as I said, cause I'm using
POP3. Altough, when users first login, maintenance screen is show with
NO options selected.

    Now the questions :)

    1) Is it possible to COMPLETLY disable maintenance operations ??? If
yes, how this can be done ??
    2) Shouldnt IMP realize that POP3 need no maintenance at all ??

    I'm using horde/imp from CVS of 1 week ago. Right now I'm having
problems refreshing the CVS tree ...

cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to anoncvs.horde.org:2401 failed: No
route to host

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues