[imp] settings default values for IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:47:28 -0500

Quoting Leonardo Rodrigues <coelho@persogo.com.br>:

>  $_prefs['mailbox'] = array(
>     'value' => 'Caixa de Entrada',

This doens't affect pop3, but this is wrong - it's not a label, it's the actual
name of the initial mailbox.

>     1) Is it possible to COMPLETLY disable maintenance operations ??? If
> yes, how this can be done ??

Lock the maintenance prefs.

>     2) Shouldnt IMP realize that POP3 need no maintenance at all ??

Why? There might be maintenance that makes sense to be run on a pop3 mailbox at
some point.

>     I'm using horde/imp from CVS of 1 week ago. Right now I'm having
> problems refreshing the CVS tree ...
>
> cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to anoncvs.horde.org:2401 failed: No
> route to host

We had network trouble yesterday.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the