[imp] error in change password

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:26:36 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com> wrote:

> I basically figure the fact that the passwd.lang file in the
> locale/local directory was empty caused the error. When I checked to
> see if that was a local problem, and thus re-downloaded the latest
> tarballs, I note that it is an empty file there, so maybe someone
> might want to rectify this.

Hm.  That file has been empty since 1999, so I assume all the previous
2.2.x versions would have had it empty too (can't download the tarballs at
the moment to check).  What did you add to the file to fix it?  I can see
that passwd.lang is different from all the others, but I can't see how
adding an empty <?php ?> block as the others have would change anything.

What version of PHP are you using?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde