[imp] error in change password

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:29:14 +0100

Hi Brent,

Well, I'm stumped as that was really the only thing I changed, I went
into the poppassd.php3 file to check that there were no obvious
faults, but couldn't see any.

My setup looks like this:
TG> server O/S freeBSD
TG> Horde: 1.2.7
TG> IMP: 2.2.7
TG> PHP Version: 4.0.6
TG> using mySQL 3.23.42

I added to passwd.lang basically the empty <?php ?> (with the
comment).

And I thought my english is okay, but to blue moons I don't have a
clue what 'deprecated' means in the error sentence..

cheers,
tim.

Wednesday, December 12, 2001, 8:26:36 PM, you (Brent) wrote:

BJN> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com> wrote:

>> I basically figure the fact that the passwd.lang file in the
>> locale/local directory was empty caused the error. When I checked to
>> see if that was a local problem, and thus re-downloaded the latest
>> tarballs, I note that it is an empty file there, so maybe someone
>> might want to rectify this.

BJN> Hm.  That file has been empty since 1999, so I assume all the previous
BJN> 2.2.x versions would have had it empty too (can't download the tarballs at
BJN> the moment to check).  What did you add to the file to fix it?  I can see
BJN> that passwd.lang is different from all the others, but I can't see how
BJN> adding an empty <?php ?> block as the others have would change anything.

BJN> What version of PHP are you using?

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain