Selection indecies in main menu off by one

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:38:04 -0600

When I try to use the drop boxes to "Select Unseen", etc., it seems to
have the index pointers off by one.  For example, I have 5 messages,
the last two unseen.  If I select unseen, instead of picking messages
4 and 5 (the last two, the unseen messages), it picks messages 3 and
4.  If I select All or Select None, it gets all but the last message
on the page.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it