[imp] Selection indecies in main menu off by one

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:26:16 -0500

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> When I try to use the drop boxes to "Select Unseen", etc., it seems to
> have the index pointers off by one.  For example, I have 5 messages,
> the last two unseen.  If I select unseen, instead of picking messages
> 4 and 5 (the last two, the unseen messages), it picks messages 3 and
> 4.  If I select All or Select None, it gets all but the last message
> on the page.

I can't reproduce this. What version of IMP are you using, do you have any
local modifications, and what config options are you using?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the