[imp] Imp has bombed

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:54:29 -0500

Quoting Matt Sales <sales@sealsco.com>:

> I've been running Imp version 2.0.11 with minimal babysitting for over a
> year.  Last week, however, it started crashing and I have not been able to
> fix it.  When someone tries to log in, these error messages are displayed:

You upgraded PHP, which contained a backwards incompatible change, and you are
using a version of IMP which was deprecated 2 years ago.

You can follow the instructions in the error message, just silence it (turn
error reporting down), or upgrade. I'd reccommend looking at 3.0, but it's
going to be severe culture shock for you either way (2.2.7 or 3.0 - but there's
no real point in going to 2.2.7 at this point).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the