imp

Noah Davidson Noah@oopz.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:04:43 -0800

I am building a new Sendmial server that will collect mail for over 500
domains and about 5000 users.  This will be an ISP main mail server.  We
need a web interface.  I think that IMP would be great for this, but for
some reason I can not get IMP working under FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE.  I am
tiring with version 3.0 and version 2.2

With version 3.0 I get a login prompt, but I can not log in.  When I try
to log in I get another login prompt.  The following is the error in the
horde.log file.

Dec 07 16:19:33 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for jduarte [x.x.x.x]
 to Horde [on line 43 of "/PATH_TO_HORDE/login.php"]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Noah