[imp] Can't access cyrus imapd anymore from imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:41:08 -0500

Quoting FreeBSD user <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>:

> In the recent round of apache updates, I can't get horde to work with my
> cyrus-imapd anymore. The system is setup with a self-signed cert
> (non-production test system), even though imp is set to NOT use imaps,
> just regular imap (143). But when trying to do user auth, I get this in
> the logs:

What version do you have? Older 2.3 versions saved the server, port, protocol,
etc. as a preference and it was hard to change it...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the