[imp] imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:08:33 -0500

Quoting Noah Davidson <Noah@oopz.com>:

> With version 3.0 I get a login prompt, but I can not log in.  When I try
> to log in I get another login prompt.  The following is the error in the
> horde.log file.

If you just want IMP, which is what it sounds like, you need to uncomment these
lines in horde/config/registry.php:

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

See the mailing list archives for more details.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the