[imp] IMP RC3 has outdated INSTALL doc - FreeBSD anyone????

Lisa Soto lisa@sid.comtechnetworks.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:42:29 -0500

Quoting Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>:

> have servers.php correctly setup, I guess and it seems any server I add in
> there is accessible, remote or local. Is this what it's supposed to be?
> My major question however is, how come in horde.php I have not setup
> anything
> for "Horde Authentication" (okay IMP does the auth because I changed the
> registry.php
> for that) but I also have not set "Preference System Setting" and it just
> works.
> What could I be missing here?

Was this cleared up for you? If I'm reading correctly, you're asking if you
should worry that the options magically worked for you?

> Two more questions I am not able to figure out as yet:
>
> 1. How to get a user to attach a file during composition
In the bottom of the compose window, click on "browse", pick out the file, and
then click "attach". Are you getting a specific error message?

> 2. How to get a user to change their preferences.
If you have options set up right (either session based or sql based) you'll be
have an "options" button at the top of the IMP screen to change your
preferences. If it's session based, it won't be saved, but only valid for the
duration of your login.