[imp] Custom Options

Derek Becker dbecker@cpicorp.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:07:23 -0600 (CST)

What about sieve (rfc3028) implementations? Cyrus implements it and it
looks like pretty decent language for mail filtering. At least using a
standard language interface might allow for using different backends with
just a single interface. From what I've read about sieve, it's pretty
flexible and it can map fairly easily to a procmail script or other
filtering setups.

Derek

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Mike Coughlan wrote:

> We too will be forced to use a special perl API for filtering.  I am very
> interested in seeing this.  If you have a timeline for even just sharing it,
> that would be helpful.
>
> Can you tell me what files you touched to do this?  Is the horde code now a
> swiss cheese of patches, or were you able to isolate it to a few horde
> files, and your new perl code?
>
> Thanks

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
314-231-1575
dbecker@cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: 1C34 D81E D8A0 641D 6C8C  E952 3B15 693F 9184 BC58